Safe Harbor Cape Coral
- Rum Runners Restaurant Great seafood and steak (it’s not always on the menu but it is always available... just ask) with a wonderful view. The first time we ate here we actually watched a dolphin playing by the mangroves at the lock. The chefs here are constantly adding specials to the menu and they do not disappoint as you can see here.
- Marker 92 Has the nicest views of any restaurant in the Cape. Situated on the Westin property they have full views of the marina and the Gulf. Their menu is American and their breakfast (which has an occasional buffet) is excellent! There is no better way to start a day in paradise.
Legacy Harbor Marina
- Joe’s Crab Shack Nice views of the Caloosahatchee and a really great menu for the crab lover. We always take our visitors here for at least one meal and it never disappoints.
Cape Coral Yacht Basin
- Boathouse Tiki Bar & Grill Nice location with view of bay and access to the pier. This is also a fuel dock
Waterfront Restaurant & Marina - St James
South Seas Resort
Gulf Star Marina at Ft Myers Beach
- Dock Ford’s Rum Bar & Grille Great food (we just ate at their Sanibel Island location and have eaten at their Captiva location several times) and great sauces. Very popular location and for a very good reason. Always a great spot to bring guests to enjoy amazing dishes and great service.
Vacation Rental With Boat Dock
This is a great 3 bedroom screened in pool home with sleeping for eight and right of the Caloosahatchee and minutes to the Gulf. Get more information about this home here or book it now here.